Google Hangouts: Let’s Talk 3D Visualization 2015Chronos Studeos
Livestream Here. Click to Watch
Yes, it’s that time of year again. No, not the one causing people worldwide to sing about bells that jingle!
No, we’re here to announce our architecture firm’s annual Google+ Hangouts live discussion about all things 3D visualization.
So, if you want to chat and interact with visualization professionals, follow our instructions below on how you can grab yourself a front row seat which will allow you to actively participate.
CLICK HERE TO BOOK YOUR SEAT – free worksheet will be sent to your email
If you are unable to get a seat (hurry now), you can follow a live stream of the event here on the Chronos Studeos blog.
- 9pm Nigerian time (GMT+1)
- Wednesday 16th December 2015
PARTICIPATE IN THE CONVERSATION?
- CLICK HERE for the Google+ Hangout on Air
- Limited Seats Available – click YES to attend and be online 10 minutes before the event starts
- You will be able to ask questions
- Anifowose Hassan (Co-founder at Chronos Studeos)
- Kopji Lanx Golit (3D visualizer at Golit L Kopji)
- Obinna Nnamdi (3D visualizer at Orangeline Studios)
WHY SHOULD I ATTEND?
It’s going to be an online hangout, with the following features:
- Discuss and share new tips and tricks in the Architectural 3D visualization industry
- Live screen share where you can see how detailed renderings are produced (The making of Eko Atlantic District 36) – Never showcased before
- Questions and answers session between 3D visualizers, Architects & Developers
- Meet other 3D visualizers
- Unlimited access to published worksheets
- Big attraction :: What does your client actually want
WHAT IF I CAN’T ATTEND?
It’s ok, you won’t miss out.
For those who can’t join the live event because you don’t have a Google+ account, you’ll still be able to watch via this live stream.
The full video of the event will also be available on the Chronos Studeos You Tube Channel.
HOW DO I SIGN UP TO ATTEND?
To actively participate, you need the following:
- A Google+ or gmail account.
- You should follow Chronos Studeos on Google+ or subscribe to the Chronos Studeos You Tube channel (optional).
- A web browser installed on your computer, or the Google Hangout app installed on a smartphone with video enabled.
- Good internet connection.
- Be on seat 10 minutes before the 9pm start time.
Remember: Due to the rules surrounding live video streaming on Google Hangouts, limited seats are available for the interactive aspect of the event, so we urge you to sign up just as soon as you’re sure you will attend.
We’ll keep you informed in the days ahead of how to sign up, plus any news and reminders, but in the meantime we’ll sign off by saying…
WE’LL SEE YOU THERE!